After you have added BSC network to your Metamask wallet, you will need to create a Binance account on Binance website. Then you need to complete identity verification(KYC) on Binance.
Identity Verification or Know Your Customer (KYC) is designed to protect users’ accounts against the misuse of financial accounts. There are 3 levels of verification on Binance: Basic, Intermediate, and Advance. Today, we would like to show you how to complete all 3 levels step by step, level by level.
First, let’s start with the Basic level.
- Step 1: Log in to your Binance account
- Step 2: Click on User Center then click on Identification
- Step 3: Change your country by clicking on the Residential country/region button
- Step 4: Click on Verify Now to start
- Step 5: Enter your personal information. Please make sure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.
- Step 6: Click on Continue. Your account is now verified for Basic
- Step 7: To further increase your limits, verify your account at the Intermediate level, click on Upgrade to Higher Limits
- Step 8: Choose the type of ID and the country your documents were issued.
- Step 9: Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document. For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front and back of your ID card.
- Step 10: After uploading the document photos, the system will ask for a selfie.
- Step 11: After that, you need to complete face verification. Please do not wear hats, or glasses, or use filters. And make sure that the lighting is sufficient. *Alternatively, move your mouse to Can’t use PC to complete the verification on the Binance App instead. Scan the QR code via your App to finish the face verification process.
- Step 12: After completing the process, please wait patiently. Once your application has been verified, you will be notified.
Finally, to get the highest level of Identity Verification on Binance, follow these steps:
- Step 13: Click on Verify Now to complete the Advanced verification.
- Step 14: Enter your address and click Continue
- Step 15: Upload your proof of address documents
- Step 16: Click Confirm to submit.
- Step 17: The verification status will show as Under Review
- Step 18: Please wait patiently for it to get approved